Re: default-frame-alist considered annoying

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: default-frame-alist considered annoying
Date: 23 Nov 2000 18:25:59 +0000

 KG> Is it possible to make a decision on how to deal with incremental
 KG> changes in the foreseeable future?

I made a decision in the case of `load-path' because it needed
changing and at the time I think Custom was supposed to be frozen.

I had a scheme for frobbing at least `repeat' types relative to the
Custom default value but got stuck programming the widget stuff at the
time.

This isn't the time to consider such changes unless there's anything
else like `load-path' that's a real problem now.