[Hong Feng <address@hidden>] article about GNU Emacs

From: Gerd Moellmann
Subject: [Hong Feng <address@hidden>] article about GNU Emacs
Date: 29 Nov 2000 15:33:21 +0100

Frederic is searching for someone to write an article about Emacs
for the Free Software magazine.  Someone interested in doing it?
I'm afraid I won't find the time.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: article about GNU Emacs Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:38:52 +0800
Hi,

the author of vim has written an nice article about vim (as attached), could
you  create a better article than it about GNU Emacs?   If you could, I will
publish it on the first issue of Free Software magazine, I  hope you could
support the magazine by maintaining a column about GNU Emacs.

Best,
Frederic

Hong Feng/President & CEO
RON's Datacom Co., Ltd.