speedbar loses images -- how to debug?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: speedbar loses images -- how to debug?
Date: 20 Feb 2001 20:38:55 +0100

Sometimes, after a while, when updating to a new directory, speedbar
loses the icons/images.  How do I go about debugging this?

By `losing images' I mean that, normally, a speedbar line looks like
"@ filename" but the "@" is really a little graphic image.  And after
losing images, the same line will look like " filename" (note the
initial space) -- the graphic is gone.

Other than that (of course I can't click on something which isn't
there), speedbar works normally.

kai
--
Be indiscrete.  Do it continuously.