Re: bug in read-from-minibuffer (revised)

From: Roland Roberts
Subject: Re: bug in read-from-minibuffer (revised)
Date: 28 Mar 2001 11:37:28 -0500

>>>>> "jshiffer" == jshiffer  <address@hidden> writes:

    jshiffer> Sorry that was written to late last night.
    jshiffer> It turns out that I was wrong read-from-minibuffer works fine.
    jshiffer> However Calc does not.  Still working on it.

This is a known problem; patches were posted some time ago and put on
the web.  However, my copy of the message posted here seems to have
expired.  Can anyone point out where we can find these things in
general?  I.e., is there a canonical location for finding patches for
third-party code?

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD