Re: Two suggestions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Two suggestions
Date: 21 May 2001 10:03:54 +0900

"Jason Rumney" <address@hidden> writes:
> I don't think it is currently possible to have the underline
> colored differently than the rest of the face, so this may be
> more effort than at first seems.

Actually it is -- just make the :underline attribute of the face a
color-name (a string) instead of t, and get rid of the :foreground
attribute entirely.

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche