Re: GnuPG support from inside emacs?

From: Rajesh Vaidheeswarran
Subject: Re: GnuPG support from inside emacs?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:30:03 -0400 (EDT)

Thankfully, I hadn't done much at all.. mailcrypt seems to be doing
a great job, but for some reason it is not a part of Emacs. If anyone
know why, I'd appreciate the details.. If there is no reason for it not
to be part of Emacs, methinks it would make a valuable addition to the
lisp libraries that we have.

rv