Re: I would like to assist in the development effort of GNU Emacs

From: Brian Masinick
Subject: Re: I would like to assist in the development effort of GNU Emacs
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

So where do I get plugged into this process, e.g.

1. Where do I pick up the latest software to review?
2. Where do I go to modify the information?
3. What else might I have to do to get fully signed up and committed to
this process?  I've been ready, but I don't know what to do to start off.
Can anyone help me, since this is my first contribution to this effort.

Thanks!
Brian "The Mas" Masinick
mailto:address@hidden