Re: Unicode support

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Unicode support
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:24:49 +0200

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> My point was that work on level 1 can begin without waiting for
> Emacs 21.

I don't want to say who is right.  But if the simple act of giving
someone access to the current CVS sources helps in implementing the
switch to Unicode, then I say don't think twice about it -- just give
the person the access.

I'm not sure if this is the issue at hand.  Just my two cents.

kai
--
~/.signature: No such file or directory