Re: W3 and URL

From: William M. Perry
Subject: Re: W3 and URL
Date: 31 Oct 2001 10:27:37 -0500

"Dhruva Krishnamurthy" <address@hidden> writes:

>  I just saw W3 and URL was infrastructure. Where can I find them for
>  Emacs-21.1? I am eagerly waiting to use it to write a firewall tunnel. I
>  am currently forced to use some non-GNU downloaded software for HTTP
>  tunneling (GNU HTTP Tunnel did not work for some reason). I guess we
>  need W3 real quick to enable lot of Web based utilities. Hope to see
>  them soon.

You can find their savannah pages at:

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/w3/
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/url/

If anyone has time to spend on Emacs/W3, PLEASE read the plans to redesign
and split it apart into more manageable chunks @
http://www.gnu.org/software/w3/ and contact me.

Please?  Please?  Please?

-bp