Re: Assignment for cua.el (was: Re: Highlighting rectangles?)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Assignment for cua.el (was: Re: Highlighting rectangles?)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:55:23 -0700 (MST)

    However, according to the wording of the assignment I would
    claim "that I am the sole copyright holder for the Program".
    It includes code copyrighted by FSF and by Rick Sladkey.

Copying the FSF-copyrighted code is no problem: the FSF can't sue you
for "giving" it what it already owns.  But using the code by Rick
Sladkey does require papers from him.  I expect he would be willing to
sign papers, if we can find him.  Can anyone find him?