Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch e

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 06:58:41 +1200

>On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Jason Rumney wrote:
>
>> I am using /cvsroot/emacs via CVS/kerberized rsh (since I've
>> never been successful getting ssh to work from a DHCP machine).
>
>If that's a Windows machine, where can I find that Kerberized rsh?

I used to have one that I got from an FTP server at Oxford University,
but now I'm doing all my checkins from Gnu/Linux, since I could
no longer find it when I got my new machine a couple of weeks ago.
The only full distributions of kerberos for Windows seem to be at
US universities and available to staff and students only.

I have been meaning to have a go at compiling it from source using
Cygwin, but do not have enough time at the moment.