Re: after-21.1.xmail

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: after-21.1.xmail
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:46:34 -0700 (MST)

    Today, I have browsed through this file and many issues there are already
    fixed. How do you work with this file? Can I copy that file, remove solved
    issues, try to reproduce and report bugs, propose additional changes?

I just made a copy of that file to be saved and not changed again:
after-21.1.orig.xmail.

So now we can edit the file after-21.1.xmail to indicate which jobs
have been done.  If you determine that an issue is already addressed,
either delete and expunge the message from the file, or else edit the
message to add a note like "[I think this has been dealt with]" at the
beginning of the message body.