Re: Emacs build failure

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs build failure
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:49:27 +0200 (IST)

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Pavel =?iso-8859-2?q?Jan=EDk?= wrote:

> Eli suggested possible problem and solution, but shouldn't we stop right
> after the problem itself rather then waiting to confuse users here?

Actually, it would be much better to put something into the Makefile's
that would prevent the calc subdirectory from getting into the way of
people who say "make bootstrap".  That would solve the problem instead of
fixing the symptoms.

Just ignoring the calc directory would be fine for now; we can change
that back later, when calc is fixed.