forgive the intrusion

From: McDonough, Andrew B, ALNTK
Subject: forgive the intrusion
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:36:46 -0500

i need some wisdom here, not being an avid emacs person.

a gent on our development team likes emacs version 5.7.

should he be flogged for not using the vers. 20 something that seems to be
everywhere?

or, is it possible for me to get it for him and make him happy?

thanks for any advice...again, my bad if this is not the right forum
(probably not) for this kind of help....feel free to broil me. ....andy