Re: incorrect paste

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: incorrect paste
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 23:12:20 -0700 (MST)

    it happens not reliably, but occasionally. next time when it will
    happen, i could do whatever tests which are needed to help debug
    that. is there anything specific what could be done to debug the
    problem when it will occur?

That is what will have to be done.  That requires debugging with GDB
at the C level, and that isn't easy; do you want to try?

But if you don't want to try that, I hope you can work out a precise
test case.  Then maybe I could reproduce the problem and debug it
myself.