Re: TUTORIAL.fr in Emacs-21.1

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.fr in Emacs-21.1
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:21:48 +0200 (IST)

On 15 Nov 2001, Eric Jacoboni wrote:

> I've noticed that TUTORIAL.fr has gone from the 21.1 distro (in fact,
> it has gone at least since 21.105, which is the oldest prerelease on
> my disks).
>
> I'm really surprised i've not be informed at all of this
> removal.

Could you please tell in what version of Emacs did you find
TUTORIAL.fr?  As far as I could see, it was never there.  I checked in
19.34, 20.3, 20.4, 20.5, and several pretest versions of Emacs 21.1,
and didn't find TUTORIAL.fr in any of them.

Was it ever there?

In any case, if you have a version of TUTORIAL.fr that is consistent
with the text in TUTORIAL from Emacs 21.1, I'm sure we will be glad to
install it if you send it.