Re: Can someone adapt M-x report-emacs-bug for GNATS?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Can someone adapt M-x report-emacs-bug for GNATS?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:34:55 -0700 (MST)

    I am not sure I understand the objective, though: should "M-x
    report-emacs-bug" be modified to generate an email message in the same
    format as the shell script you had attached?

Yes, that is the idea.  Of course, there should be room for the user
to put general text in some part and edit it.

    If so, would it be reasonable to use the widget package for the "ui"
    (since there's essentially a form for users to fill out?)

That is ok.

    I am not clear on what relation, if any, this has to the send-pr
    function defined in the gnats.el file distributed with GNATS.

If that code is useful, please use it.