Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:35:48 -0700 (MST)

    This *definitely* what Greek users want! All "greek" typewriters,
    computers, wordprocessors, operating systems... everything, uses the
    convention I described (i.e. "greek-prefix").

If that is so, we should make the name `greek' refer to the proposed
new input method.  Incompatible changes are not good, but doing things
in a way all users dislike is not good either.