Re: More than 1 cursor in one window?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: More than 1 cursor in one window?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:36:07 -0700 (MST)

       > Could you identify any one operation that failed to erase the cursor?

    On which level?

What command did you type which led to the multiple cursors?
Do you have any idea what Emacs was doing at the time?

     Once, I was only browsing through C file, and it
    happened after Down.

Ok, that's one answer to the question.  It suggests this bug is not
related to any specific operation.  It must me a purely redisplay
strangeness.

But I wonder how come nobody else has reported this.  There must be
some unusual thing about your configuration or your customizations
that it depends on.  Can you determine what?