Re: TUTORIAL.fr in Emacs-21.1

From: Eric Jacoboni
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.fr in Emacs-21.1
Date: 15 Nov 2001 12:01:41 +0100

Eli> I checked in
Eli> 19.34, 20.3, 20.4, 20.5, and several pretest versions of Emacs 21.1,
Eli> and didn't find TUTORIAL.fr in any of them.

I wrote the TUTORIAL/fr along with the fr-refcard and the fr-drdref. All
this stuff was sent to Gerd by mail.

Eli> Was it ever there?

I'm not sure now... What i'm sure is to have translated TUTORIAL and
make it work with prereleases of Emacs 21, i'm sure i have send it,
too... What i'm not sure, now, is if it was included in pre-releases
(but that seems curious as fr-refcard and the fr-drdref did)

Eli> In any case, if you have a version of TUTORIAL.fr that is consistent
Eli> with the text in TUTORIAL from Emacs 21.1

I'm gonna search on my disks but i'm a little anxious, i've had a disk
crash and never backup my work for Emacs as i thought it was included
in distros.

Eli> I'm sure we will be glad to install it if you send it.

If i don't find it, i think i'm gonna rewrite it from scratch (my
punition to have not backup it): where should i send it ?
--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1309261741 secondes