Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"

From: Nick Patavalis
Subject: Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 02:49:47 +0200

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 02:47:37PM -0700, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     This *definitely* what Greek users want!
>
> If that is so, we should make the name `greek' refer to the proposed
> new input method.  Incompatible changes are not good, but doing things
> in a way all users dislike is not good either.

Either this, or we should define a new input method (as handa
sugested). What we must make sure is that the "prefix" behavior be the
default for the Greek language environment, no matter what the actual
method is called after all.

npat.

--
Morality is always the product of terror; its chains and
strait-waistcoats are fashioned by those who dare not trust others,