Re: TUTORIAL.fr in Emacs-21.1

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.fr in Emacs-21.1
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:58:49 +0200

> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:47:33 -0700 (MST)
> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
>
>     In any case, if you have a version of TUTORIAL.fr that is consistent
>     with the text in TUTORIAL from Emacs 21.1, I'm sure we will be glad to
>     install it if you send it.
>
> We have legal papers for this, so I think we just forgot to install
> it.

Right.

Eric, I installed the translated tutorial, but it looks like it was
not updated to make it consistent with the English version.  Could
you please check it out from CVS and update it?  Please also add 2001
to the years listed in the Copyright notice.

> Let's from now on put the translator's name in the translations of
> TUTORIAL, or else in some other place such as the AUTHORS file.

Will do.  In this case, Eric's name already was in the translated
tutorial.