Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"

From: Nick Patavalis
Subject: Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:40:41 +0200

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 01:46:30PM -0700, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Please send the patch for the whole change, with a change log entry.
> When I see it, I can tell you what we need in the way of legal papers.

The entry for "emacs-21.1/leim/ChangeLog":

2001-11-17  Nick Patavalis  <address@hidden>

        * quail/greek.el: Changed the behavior of the "greek" input
        method, to consider the "accent" and "diaeresis" as prefix
        keys.  A new method (named "greek-postfix") was added which
        implements the old behavior. Also changed the mapping of the
        "Q/q" key to produce the ":/;" charecters, as is customary in
        greek keyboards.

Attached (file: "greek.el-prefix.patch.gz") you will find the patch
taken from withing "emacs-21.1/leim/quail".

Thanks
npat.

--
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned
my contempt.  He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for