Re: New Emacs website proposal.

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: New Emacs website proposal.
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:32:22 +0100

address@hidden (Kevin A. Burton) writes:

> - - Modeled after websites of other Free Software projects (Apache,
> GCC, etc).  This format is quickly becoming somewhat of a standard
> format IMO.

I don't like sidebars too much.  I browse the web using a text browser
(w3m) and navigation accross table columns always requires cursor
movements instead of a bit of TAB hitting.

On the other hand, it looks fine on a text browser which doesn't
render tables (lynx), so I assume that reading the web page out loud
will work fine.  I know at least one blind Emacs user and elisp
author.  :)

I agree with all your other points.

Alex.
--