Re: New Emacs website proposal.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: New Emacs website proposal.
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:46:54 +0200

> From: address@hidden (Kevin A. Burton)
> Date: 20 Nov 2001 11:43:15 -0800
>

> Should this be done in the Emacs CVS?  I think so.  I would
> recommend doing this in a 'website' or 'htdocs' module of the Emacs
> CVS.

As I said before, the entire www.gnu.org Web site is already under
CVS, and is updated automatically when someone commits changes.  The
Web tree is under the /webcvs directory on subversions.gnu.org,
i.e. you access it with

 cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/webcvs co software/emacs

See http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=40 for more details.

If you don't have write access to the webcvs CVS tree, I'm willing to
commit the changes for you, just post the diffs here, or send them to
me.