Re: address@hidden: NTEmacs 21.1(msvc): *info* shows contents of main in

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: NTEmacs 21.1(msvc): *info* shows contents of main info file twice?]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:27:26 -0700 (MST)

    I have reproduced this when Emacs is installed somewhere other
    than the default directory of "c:/emacs" (specified in src/epaths.h),
    but there is also another version of Emacs installed under
    "c:/emacs".

Do you think that we should change the default list of directories
that Info searches?

Does it look like the same problem could happen on other systems?
I would guess it probably can.

    Should I add something to etc/PROBLEMS about this?

If we don't make a change that eliminates the problem, then yes
it should be in PROBLEMS.