Re: table.el

From: Tak Ota
Subject: Re: table.el
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:57:29 -0800 (PST)

I guess your computer is much faster than mine, or you have not edited
relatively large cells.  Anyway, I agree that separating the timers
for two distinctly different purposes is a good idea.  To tell you the
truth the current single timer implementation is simply due to my
laziness and for me it has been practically good enough.  I'll let you
test the revised version once I get it done.

-Tak