Re: Changes in the menu bar

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Changes in the menu bar
Date: 26 Nov 2001 12:54:28 +0100

> Of course then my suggestion of `General Apropos' becomes not so good,
> because it doesn't match the others, and I'm not really sure _what_
> you'd call it under this alternate scheme... `Show Matching Stuff'?  [eek]

What about `Show Anything Matching' or `Show Anything Related To'

BTW, now that you are enhancing the help menu, I would suggest the following
additions:

1) Move 'Read the Emacs manual' under Help->Manuals

2) Add  'Read the Emacs Lisp manual' under Help->Manuals

3) Add an entry on the Help menu where it is possible to lookup items
directly in the indexes in the emacs and elisp manuals.