Re: isearch C-o patch (post-freeze resubmission)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: isearch C-o patch (post-freeze resubmission)
Date: 29 Nov 2001 13:36:58 +0900

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:
> In addition, in my experience, it's very very rare that I want to
> invoke some command bound to C-c plus something without terminating
> incremental search explicitly

However, since C-c is used as a prefix for mode- and user-defined
bindings, it's impossible to say this is always the case.  I think it's
a bad idea to rebind a prefix key for this purpose.

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff