Re: comint-last-output-overlay -- overlapping overlays

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: comint-last-output-overlay -- overlapping overlays
Date: 29 Nov 2001 17:26:35 +0900

Alex Schroeder <address@hidden> writes:
> If you think that I should get write access to CVS, I will do it.

If you're happy sending patches, then I suppose it's not necessary, but
I don't think it would be a problem to get it either [I'm not sure the
degree of admistrative hassle entailed though].

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that