Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"

From: Nick Patavalis
Subject: Re: Problem (and fix) with "leim/quail/greek.el"
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:26:38 +0200

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 11:40:41PM +0200, Nick Patavalis wrote:
> Attached (file: "greek.el-prefix.patch.gz") you will find the patch
> taken from withing "emacs-21.1/leim/quail".

I haven't heard from you since, and it's probably my fault, since I
mistakingly erased some messages from my inbox. Is everything ok with
the patch? Are expecting something else from me?

Regards
npat.

--
Any setuid root program that does an exec() somewhere is just a less
user friendly version of su.