Re: I have committed changes to control fringe widths.

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: I have committed changes to control fringe widths.
Date: 01 Dec 2001 13:09:12 +0000

address@hidden writes:

> Hello Kim,
>
> I did the test under w2k and it looks really good. Please see below my
> observations. To get it work I had to uncomment the Qleft_fringe and
> Qright_fringe in windows.c. The two variables are now duplicate
> defined.

I don't understand this. What did you uncomment, and in which file?
(There is no windows.c, but there is a window.c.)

To get Emacs to link with Microsoft's linker, I had to REMOVE the
definitions of Qleft_fringe and Qright_fringe from window.c, since
they are now defined in frame.c. But AFAICT they were never commented
out in that file.

--
Jason Rumney