Re: table.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: table.el
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:55:53 -0700 (MST)

    You are right in terms of run-hooks accepting more than one hook
    variables.  But a single wrapper-var symbol possibly holds more than
    one actual wrapper functions.  I'll leave the issue to elisp naming
    authority. (maybe you?)

That authority would be me.  I agree the plural is correct here.

This code seems like a good way to handle wrappers if we want
wrappers.  But because that is a step up in complexity, I'd like to
see a presentation of some of the reasons why that is needed.  I'd
like to see if a simpler approach could work.