Re: table.el

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: table.el
Date: 03 Dec 2001 15:24:02 +0900

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:
> I'd still like to find a way to reuse `run-hooks' rather than
> manually handle the non-list-to-list conversion and the local/global
> thingy, especially since my hidden agenda is to add support
> to run-hooks for negation

I'd think the cleanest way to do this is to add a common function used
by both.  For instance, `hook-function-list' might return a list of
functions to call for a particular hook (however I suppose this
particular approach may cons too much).

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that