Re: New mh-e toolbar icons

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New mh-e toolbar icons
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 01:47:06 -0700 (MST)

      Thanks for the tip, we'll make the change. We were following the
      examples in the toolbar directory. Those files should be changed so
      that others don't follow the same (bad) example.

Thank you--I did not know that the convention hadn't been followed.

Peter, could you possibly take care of that renaming, changing every _
to a -, and change the places in the Lisp code that refer to those
icons?