Re: Improvement Suggestion: Faces in Buffer Menu (patch included)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Improvement Suggestion: Faces in Buffer Menu (patch included)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 01:47:20 -0700 (MST)

    I've moved the Regexp menu into Mark.  Immediate however does not
    contain solely display-replated items; right now there is "Diff with
    file" and "Customize".  Like much of Ibuffer, the menus are modeled
    from Dired's menus.

The parallel with Dired is helpful, as a general principle.  We can
consider changing Dired's menus, but we may or may not do so.
Whichever we do with Dired, Ibuffer should probably follow it.