Re: New mh-e toolbar icons

From: Peter S Galbraith
Subject: Re: New mh-e toolbar icons
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 22:08:59 -0500

Bill Wohler suggested:

>       emacs/images
>       emacs/images/lisp/
>       emacs/images/lisp/sb-dir-minus.xpm
>       emacs/images/mail
>       emacs/images/mail/reply.xpm
>       emacs/images/gnus
>       emacs/images/gnus/subscribe.xpm

RMS replied:

> This is a bigger change, but it might be a good idea.

So is this a go?

Currently, mh-e has the icons (shown with the suggested new name):

 mail_page.xpm   ->  page.xpm
 mail_repack.xpm ->  repack.xpm
 mail_reply.xpm  ->  mail/reply.xpm
 mail_rescan.xpm ->  rescan.xpm
 mail_show.xpm   ->  show.xpm
 refile.xpm      ->  refile.xpm
 widen.xpm       ->  widen.xpm

The reply.xpm has an envelope, so it's pretty mail specific, but
the others are generic.

How should elisp code refer to them?

(tool-bar-add-item "reply" 'mh-reply 'mh-folder-reply
                         :help "Reply to this message")
(tool-bar-add-item "show" 'mh-toggle-showing 'mh-folder-toggle-show
                         :help "Toggle showing message")

or

(tool-bar-add-item "mail/reply" 'mh-reply 'mh-folder-reply
                         :help "Reply to this message")

i.e. what will be in the load-path?  Will the mail directory be in the
load-path? (Does the above even work?  I've never tried).

Should the generic ones install to lisp/toolbar ?

Thanks,
Peter