Re: GNU TLS lisp bindings

From: Scott Lanning
Subject: Re: GNU TLS lisp bindings
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:23:26 -0500

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Rajesh Vaidheeswarran wrote:
>If [exposing the GNU TLS API] becomes a blessed project,
>I'd be happy to contribute some of my time towards it.

I find it very fascinating. I did a similar thing for libmysqlclient
(gnu.emacs.sources), and I started one for libdbi (I don't expect
to be in real emacs, I hack it for fun. :)
Now I can see how smart people go about it!

Maybe I would get in the way with this TLS project,
but if I can help please let me know (I know: do or not do).

Also, are there other cases in emacs code (or rogue patches)
where someone has "exposed the C API"? I'd like to see them
for examples. Certainly I will analyze Simon's patch. :)