Re: debug performance problem

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: debug performance problem
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:37:59 +0100

Hi Richard,

> Does this replacement function run faster? I think it ought to.

You're right it is really faster than the current one (it took about
5s instead of 20s to enter the debugger).

But I think it is still too slow to do step by step execution.  The
old debugger responded quasi instantly to each 'd' or 'j' request.

Thanks!

David

P.S.:  I don't know if this is meaningful but I run NTEmacs 21.1.50.1
(quasi last CVS version) on an IBM 390E laptop (192M of RAM, Celeron
366Mhz) with NT 4 SP6a.

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.