Re: comint-dynamic-list-input-ring should be dedicated

From: Christoph Conrad
Subject: Re: comint-dynamic-list-input-ring should be dedicated
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:03:45 +0100

Hello Richard,

you wrote:

    > This is how the input history feature works: when you select an
    > element from the input history, the input history disappears.

And the new created window for the input history stays open,
displaying an arbitrary buffer.

    > Why is this a problem?

It's not a "hard" problem, but an irritating one. I would not expect
such an behaviour.

* Either the input history stays visible in the opened window
* or the window closes, establishing the state which was before

Best regards,
cu, -cc-
--
=> GNU Emacs Webring @ <http://www.gnusoftware.com/WebRing/> <=
Look Ma, this man can twist his fingers as if they were made of rubber,