Re: minicolor.el --- place a face on the minibuffer prompt

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: minicolor.el --- place a face on the minibuffer prompt
Date: 19 Dec 2001 10:04:40 +0900

> Do people think we should install this feature?
> Who has a good idea of what the face should look like?

I think it could just be part of the customization for
`minibuffer-prompt-properties'.  Currently it has checkboxes for
`Read-Only' and `Inviolable', and one could be added for `Face'.

Whether a separate face is needed for the prompt, I don't know; the
user could just use an existing face (like `bold').

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.