header line in info does not show node name

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: header line in info does not show node name
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:45:26 +0100

I know that the current node name in Info is displayed in the
mode-line.  Nevertheless, I always keep looking in the header line
rather than the mode-line.

Am I the only one for whom this happens?

Maybe it happens to me because the node name is similar to the title
of a node, and titles are usually displayed at the top, not the
bottom, of something.

Or maybe I should just bind a key to Info-copy-current-node-name...

kai
--
Simplification good!  Oversimplification bad!  (Larry Wall)