Re: major mode for editing POV-Ray scene description files

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: major mode for editing POV-Ray scene description files
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:35:28 -0700 (MST)

    > If it is not free software, we won't want to support it.

    You apply strict rules here? Then let's see whether the average POV-Ray
    user is capable of installing an add-on Elisp package... ;-)

This decision is not precisely a strict rule, it is a matter of deciding
what is best for the campaign to promote free software and replace non-free.
I think we should try to boost Panorama over POV-Ray by giving our support
to the former and not to the latter.