Tool-bar icon and black line above it?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Tool-bar icon and black line above it?
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 22:20:53 +0100

Hi,

I use Gnus from CVS together with Emacs from CVS. One icon
(describe-group.xpm) in the tool-bar is displayed with the black line above
it:

The same applies to its pbm variant. I have tested it on XFree86 4.1
X server on two systems under different depth. The same black line above
it. It is not shown above other icons. When I copy this icon under
different name which is used on the same tool-bar (like exit-gnus.xpm), the
black line is there. When I copy another xpm file under the name
describe-group.xpm, it is displayed correctly. So the problem seems to be
in the icon itself:

/* XPM */
static char * describe_group_xpm[] = {
"24 24 5 1",
".      c None",
"       c #000000000000",
"o      c #FFFFF5F5ACAC",
"+      c #E1E1E0E0E0E0",
"@      c #C7C7C6C6C6C6",
" .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..",
"........................",
".................oooo...",
" .. .. .. .. .. oo oo o.",
"..............oooooooooo",
".............ooooooooooo",
" .. .. .. .. oo oo oo oo",
"............oooooooooooo",
"............oooooooooooo",
" .. .. .. .. oo oo oo oo",
"............oooooooooooo",
"............oooooooooooo",
" .. .. .. .. oo oo oo oo",
"............oooooooooooo",
".....    ...oooooooooooo",
" ..   ++  .. .o oo oo oo",
"...  @@@+  ....ooooooooo",
"...     @  ....oooooooo.",
" .         . .. .. .. ..",

Do you see that too?
--
Pavel Janík

Congratulations. You have been brainwashed by Dan Bernstein.
                  -- Linus Torvalds in linux-kernel