Re: Time for v21.2?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Time for v21.2?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:45:51 +0200

> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:28:30 -0800 (PST)
> From: Tak Ota <address@hidden>
>
> I wonder why leim-21.1.80.xtar.gz be there?
>
> -Tak
>
> from etc/NEWS
>
> ** Leim is now part of the Emacs distribution.
> You no longer need to download a separate tarball in order to build
> Emacs with Leim.

You are looking at NEWS from the development trunk, not from the
release branch.  The version of NEWS from the tarball I made doesn't
say that Leim is part of the standard distro, because that change was
only done on the trunk, and won't be released before Emacs 21.3
(assuming 21.2 is the last version produced from the branch).