Re: load-paths while generating autoloads

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: load-paths while generating autoloads
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:37:57 -0700 (MST)

      Isn't it a bug in Emacs that it uses installed
    files in preference to the ones it has in the source tree when it is
    run from the source/build directory?  I thought we discussed this some
    time ago, and someone suggested changes to take care of that, changes
    which were installed.

If your talking about Henrik Enberg's patches, they are waiting
for his papers, which are supposed to be on the way.

Do those patches completely eliminate the need for setting
EMACSLOADPATH in lisp/Makefile.in?