problem in cvs url package.

From: John Covici
Subject: problem in cvs url package.
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:17:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi.  I am trying to compile the latest url package and the latest w3
package and I get the following error in the url package:
/usr/src/url/lisp/url-ftp.el: error: symbol's value as variable is
void ((url-running-xemacs))

With the existing w3 and the cvs version of emacs, I get wrong type
argument stringp nil when trying to use it and when I tried to
configure w3 it was looking for the url package so here we go.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
         John Covici
         address@hidden