Re: error using the latest w3 and url packages

From: John Covici
Subject: Re: error using the latest w3 and url packages
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:33:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi.  I did the following -- deleted the .elc files from
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp which correspond to the url and w3
packages, copied the .el files from the url and w3 packages into
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp and invoked the latest cvs version of emacs
and look Ma no error!

Did I do this wrong or is something strange going on?

--
         John Covici
         address@hidden