latest changes -- very nice

From: John Covici
Subject: latest changes -- very nice
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:04:56 -0500

I want to thank those why have made the w32 changes to do tye system
caret -- it now works very well.  There is a question about the
screen reader flag -- it came up not visible, but sometimes it
disappears for unknown reasons so to make sure I have put it in my
_emacs file.  Sometimes you have to uninstall and install the
accessability options to get it back.

Thanks again.

--
         John Covici