FW: Emacs suggestion.

From: joe . loiacono
Subject: FW: Emacs suggestion.
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:20:25 -0800

Hello,

Gerd Moellman suggested that I pass this enhancement request on to this
email address.  Basically, I would like to see a display options that would
wrap long lines at white space (see details below).  I brought this issue up
a couple of years ago (as you can see at the bottom of this email).  At that
time Gerd said that he might consider it when the new redisplay engine was
done for Emacs 21.  Well, now that it is done, I am sending this email as a
reminder, hoping that someone might implement it.

Thanks.

Joe Loiacono